ENGLISH

Welcome to the website of the Norwegian Business Travel Association – NBTA

Founded in 1981, NBTA is a buyer-led organization for business travel professionals with the mission:

  • To enhance its member’s understanding, knowledge and skills required in corporate travel management and procurement
  • To enhance the status and visibility of Travel Management and business travel as a competence area
  • To provide its members with a network of peers within the Norwegian industry facilitating for knowledge transfer on how other companies and organizations deal with travel related issues
  • To provide a neutral platform for continual and constructive dialogue between travel buyers and suppliers, contributing to mutual understanding and the development of future business travel products and systems

Travel costs typically represent a company’s 2nd or 3rd largest controllable expense after salaries and IT. Many companies have understood the need for more professional and cost effective travel management, in order to reduce and/or gain better control of their travel spending, optimize their travel budgets, and improve internal travel procedures and policies.

NBTA offers a unique, neutral platform where travel buyers and suppliers meet and form a network with common interest of best practice. The organization facilitates networking and exchange of information, knowledge and experience through seminars, educational- and professional meetings.

NBTA currently has 62 members with 55% of members (Direct Members) representing their companies in both private and public sector as corporate travel managers/ buyers, and the remaining 45% (Associated Members) being travel service suppliers, representing airlines, travel agents, hotels, GDS/CRS suppliers, train-, car rental-, software- and creditcard companies.

Contact us

Ms. Marianne Smith Magelie
Adm. Manager
NBTA
c/o Marianne Smith Magelie Skanseveien 1c
1445 Drøbak
Norway
Phone: +47 922 61 332
E-mail: msm AT nbta.no

Mr. Jan Henrik Ulvatne
General Manager, NBTA
Phone: +47 90560268
E-mail: jan.henrik.ulvatne AT nbta.no

Gullsponsorer